The China Energy Storage Alliance is driven by a small team of smart people working together to bring about a cleaner energy future in China. We work in a dynamic, bi-lingual environment where we collaborate to learn and share our knowledge about new technologies, business models, and government policies.
We are currently hiring talent for a research manager position at our office in Beijing.
China Energy Storage Alliance
Location: Beijing, China
Job type: Full-time position
Start date: Immediately
The China Energy Storage Alliance is seeking an industry analyst to support the Alliance’s mission to build cleaner and more resilient energy systems in China through the use of energy storage technologies.
The industry analyst is responsible for supporting the research department’s work in collecting and disseminating information about energy storage markets in China and other countries. The analyst will also render support in grant applications and other funding for research projects, and assist the research director in producing research products. The analyst will support the marketing department by serving as the main contact point for all English-language inquiries, by leading international marketing efforts, and facilitating trade missions to and from China.
A strong candidate for the position will be passionate about energy and environmental issues, and have some knowledge of China’s renewable energy industries. Candidates are required to have strong language and communications skills as well as an aptitude for absorbing technical information. A background in science and/or engineering is a plus.
Market Research (50%)
- Translate Chinese-language articles related to power sector reform and energy storage into English
- Collect and share information on international energy storage market developments
- Translate and edit annual industry white paper and other reports
- Deliver presentations at industry conferences and webinars
- Provide translation, proofreading and research support to the research director
International Communications (50%)
- Lead international outreach efforts aimed at potential member organizations
- Develop and maintain company website, blog, and social media accounts
- Support marketing and organization efforts for annual energy storage conference
- Assist in designing and executing inbound and outbound trade missions
- Represent the Alliance at international events
- University degree; background in science or engineering is a plus
- Able to work in China (visa support provided)
- Native-level English speaker
- Near-fluency in oral and written Chinese
- Demonstrated experience in Chinese-to-English translation
- Strong communication skills in-person, and via phone and email.
- Confident and articulate public speaker
- Strong work ethic and collaborative work style
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email marketing tools is a strong plus
- Experience with web content management tools such as Squarespace is a strong plus
How to Apply
Please send a CV to Ms. LI Jun at email@example.com.
CNESA offers a solid benefits package including health insurance and visa support.