Have you Subscribed to our newsletter?
Get all the news you need to stay up on China's energy storage markets.
Why Should I Become a CNESA Member?
The China Energy Storage Alliance (CNESA) is China’s leading energy storage industry association. We are a member-based nonprofit headquartered in Beijing, China. Founded in 2010, CNESA now serves over 140 Chinese and international members across the energy storage industry.
Our services include:
- Policy advocacy
- Regulatory and Market Research
- Market Leadership
- Networking Events
UPDATE: In order to better serve international members with interest in the Chinese market but with operations based outside mainland China, we have updated our membership terms. These changes are reflected below. If your organization has further requirements (such as assistance in government relations and connections, member seats on the Energy Storage Expert Committee, notification and invitations to participate in energy storage pilot demonstrations, and voting rights on the CNESA council) please refer to our Chinese website for a more complete service menu.
International Membership [Usd $1,000/year]
- Free attendee pass to CNESA’s annual Energy Storage Conference & Expo (USD$710 value)
- Member discounts to alliance partnering organization conferences and events
- Exhibitor booth discount
- Company name on website & promotional materials
- Invitation and free attendance to CNESA organized bi-monthly forums
- CNESA assistance in organizing site visits to energy storage projects in China
- Press release on CNESA media platforms
- Partnership facilitation with Chinese alliance members
- Assistance with access to Chinese investment institutions
- Access to a centralized, detailed alliance member’s directory
CNESA also offers additional plans available to add-on to the base international membership:
Add-on Plans [inquire for price]
- Access to Chinese ES project database
- View and download Chinese language document
- The complete, multi-volume white paper is available for purchase by chapter
- Translation support available
- Customized services including market research, policy reporting, and consulting projects.