CNESA has recently released its 2016 White Paper, a comprehensive review of the energy storage industry in China and abroad. This year's report explores industry and technology trends from 2015 and provides our analysis of how the Chinese and global energy storage industries will expand in the near future.
Key topics include:
- Chinese Demand Response Pilot Projects
- Chinese Energy Storage Policies
- Economic Assessment of Current Energy Storage Technologies
- Li-Ion Batteries in the Second Life Industry
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Graphene Technology
- Outlooks for the Chinese Energy Storage Market
We're happy to release this English summary version white paper for free. For more detailed and in-depth analysis, please refer to our Chinese-language version, available for purchase on our Chinese site.
To learn more about the Chinese energy storage market, please contact us.